Please click on the following links below for the indicative terms for the consultations and treatments offered to you directly by our affiliated clinics and the full Savvy Health Ltd Terms and Conditions, which should be read in conjunction:
Consultations and Treatments
Savvy Health Ltd. Terms and Conditions
Please find below the indicative terms and conditions of our affiliated clinics. These are provided directly to you by the clinics and subject to confirmation by them. Please note that certain elements may vary from clinic to clinic:
Consultations and Treatments
Consultations and Initial Assessments
Consultations are provided by the clinics and dentists. They are free in Hungary and incur a £45 (refundable) charge in the UK. The £45 charge is deducted from the total treatment cost at the end of your treatment if you book your treatment within 2 weeks (of the consultation date) and start your treatment within 3 months of the consultation date. No refunds are available if these conditions are not met.
Depending on your condition and the required treatment, the dentists may require a recent panoramic OPG X-Ray or CT scan (not older than 3 months) before they can prepare a treatment plan. If you don't have a recent X-Ray or CT scan, the dentists can arrange taking a panoramic X-Ray image at the consultation. This incurs a £25 cost contribution charge in the UK, which is on top of the consultation fee and is not refundable. Panoramic X-Rays are free of charge in Hungary. Please note that an additional X-Ray may be necessary if your condition has changed since your X-Ray was taken (even if it was taken less than 3 months ago).
Any consultation in the UK is an initial assessment only. Your diagnosis and the treatment plans are established in Hungary with the aid of other dentists or specialists (as required). Once ready, the treatment plan is sent to you directly (usually within 2 working days of your consultation) and it remains valid for 90 days.
Treatment plans are prepared by the clinics and dentists. Any consultation in the UK is an initial assessment only. Your diagnosis and the treatment plans are established in Hungary with the aid of other dentists or specialists (as required) and sent to you after the consultation. Treatment plans are provided free of charge and carry no obligation on your part. Your treatment plan is sent out to you following your consultation (usually within 2 working days).
During the consultation and in the treatment plan the dentists and clinics aim to give you sufficient information about the treatment options available to you along with the consequences, potential risks and the costs associated with each. You are also given the opportunity to discuss with your dentist the options and their implications. Your decision about undergoing treatment and choosing a treatment option must be based on this information only (and your personal preferences). You must make sure that you fully understand the implications of your proposed treatment before agreeing to any treatment and accepting the treatment plan.
Treatment is provided by the clinics and dentists and the course of treatment is set out in your treatment plan. The treatment plan details what is included and what is excluded in the treatment. No treatment can take place before you have formally accepted the treatment plan.
Once you have accepted the treatment plan we need to book treatment dates for you. Depending on your treatment plan it may be necessary to attend the surgery on more than one occasion. Travel to the surgery and any accommodation is always your responsibility regardless of venue (i.e. whether the visits are to the surgery in the UK or Hungary) or purpose (i.e. whether it is a consultation, a check-up, a treatment or guarantee work).
You must be medically and mentally fit for the treatment. The clinic has the right in its absolute discretion to discontinue or refuse to commence treatment if this condition is not met or if you fail to meet your payment obligations.
If you have an infectious disease it is best to postpone the treatment until you have fully recovered from the illness. If this is not possible, depending on your condition, the clinic may be able carry out the treatment, provided you accept additional charges for the use of special disposable and other equipment and you are willing to have the entire treatment carried out in Hungary only.
Once your treatment has commenced in some limited cases (e.g. after removing a crown or pulling a tooth) some hidden problems may present themselves. This may necessitate an amendment to the treatment plan. The dentist will explain the findings and will seek to agree with you a modified treatment plan. In some cases this may require an additional visit to the surgery. Should you decide you do not wish to proceed with the modified treatment plan, the dental and laboratory work already incurred and/or committed will be payable.
The clinics reserve the right to change the services offered without notice, if these changes are necessary to comply with changes in legislation or are deemed necessary for safety reasons. However these changes should not materially affect the nature and quality of the services offered.
Cancellation and Rebooking
Should you need to cancel or rebook an appointment the general rule is to give as much advance notice as possible.
Consultation appointments may be cancelled or rebooked if you give minimum 2 working days advance notice. In this case the consultation fee will be refunded in full. If, for any reason, you fail to attend the consultation without notice or fail to present yourself on time or in a state that the consultation can be performed, or give less than 2 working days notice of the cancellation, then your appointment will be cancelled and the full consultation fee will remain due. Regrettably no refunds will be available in these cases.
Treatment appointments may be cancelled or rebooked if you give 3 working days advance notice. If, for any reason, you fail to attend the appointment without notice or fail to present yourself on time or in a state that the treatment can be performed, or give less than 3 working days notice of the cancellation, then your appointment will be cancelled and a £50 cancellation fee will be charged. Regrettably no refunds will be available in these cases.
In some cases it may be necessary for the clinic to make changes to your consultation and/or treatment appointments (e.g. the date/time and/or the venue and/or the dentist you have the appointment with). In these cases we will contact you as soon as possible and offer you alternatives if applicable.
In the case of travel cancellations for whatever reason, you are wholly responsible for any cancellation fees charged by travel operators including but not limited to hotels, apartments, travel companies, airlines etc. regardless whether or not you received any assistance with your bookings. Please note that some charges such as certain accommodation fees and certain airfares may be only partially refundable or even wholly non-refundable. Along the same lines re-booking may not be permitted with certain operators or may incur extra charges. If you are concerned by this, you should take out independent medical travel insurance to cover such eventualities.
Arranging travel to the surgery and any accommodation is always your responsibility regardless of venue (i.e. whether the visits are to the surgery in the UK or Hungary) or purpose (i.e. whether it is a consultation, a check-up, a treatment or guarantee work). Please don't forget to take out independent medical travel insurance if you are concerned about cancellations etc.
If you have an appointment in Hungary, please make sure to leave enough time between your scheduled arrival time and your appointment allowing for any flight delays as the clinic may not be able to reschedule your appointment at short notice. Also please always allow enough time before your return flight so any laboratory or other work can be completed beforehand.
Pricing is constantly reviewed by the clinics to ensure they are competitive, hence the price lists and offers can be varied (or withdrawn if applicable) at any time without notice.
Prices applicable to your specific treatment are confirmed in the treatment plan which is valid for 90 days from the date of issue. Prices quoted in your treatment plan supersede any prices issued or advertised before issuing your treatment plan.
Offers and promotions are strictly subject to their specific terms (for example validity, availability, value limits, etc.) as advertised. Offers and promotions cannot be combined with any other promotion, offer, discount and rebate and they have no cash value unless otherwise stated.
Package prices, promotions and price guarantees are valid only in their entirety and not valid for any individual components thereof. The clinic may not be able to give you a break down of the components of promotions, packages or your purchased treatment. We regret but no refunds can be given for unused or partially used package or promotion components.
Promotions and offers cannot be applied retrospectively to treatments after your acceptance of the treatment plan or after payment has been made (except for price guarantees within the advertised time frame).
Guarantees are provided to you directly by the clinics and cover your dental work (incl. materials used). Different types of work carry different types of guarantees. Upon completion of your treatment the clinics issue you with a written guarantee specific to your treatment. Please read this carefully and keep it in a safe place as you may need to produce this to start any remedial work under the terms of the guarantee.
In order to validate your guarantee it is mandatory to attend annual check-ups at the end of every 12 month period at the clinic that originally provided your treatment. You can normally choose between the UK and Hungary for check-ups. Check-ups are provided for £50 each (excluding any travel and / or accommodation costs for which you are responsible).
In the unlikely event of a problem or failure, the clinic that originally carried out the treatment must be notified immediately. You should do this by contacting us in the first instance, then we shall liaise with the clinic for you and help arrange an appointment for assessing the problem and carrying out any remedial work as necessary. Please note that it may not always be possible that the dentist who carried out your original treatment can see you. The clinic in its own discretion may substitute the dentist but this should not affect the quality of aftercare you receive.
If it is established that your dental work falls under the terms of the guarantee then the clinic will restore, repair or change it free of charge subject to the specific terms in your written guarantee issued to you upon completion of your treatment. Please note that the guarantee only covers remedial work (and materials) and does not provide a refund for the implants, materials, the surgical procedure or any travel / accommodation costs. If you attend the UK surgery for aftercare and it is established that you need remedial work under the terms of the guarantee, the dentist in his/her sole discretion can decide where the remedial work may take place depending on the nature and extent of the work required.
Please be aware that factors such as your oral hygiene, smoking, bone density, diet, diabetes, lifestyle and other factors may have a direct effect on the length and validity of the guarantee.
Should you have any concerns about the dental work performed or your customer experience the clinic that carried out the consultation and/or treatment must be notified immediately. You should do this by contacting us in the first instance, then we shall liaise with the clinic for you and help arrange an appointment for assessing the problem and carrying out any remedial work as necessary. Failure to bring any complaint to the attention of the clinic at the earliest opportunity will be considered as proof that the dental services and materials are deemed satisfactory. If it is established that your dental work falls under the terms of the guarantee then the clinic will restore, repair or change it free of charge subject to the specific terms in your written guarantee issued to you upon completion of your treatment.
The clinic endeavours to deal with your complaint in the most effective way and to resolve it to your satisfaction. In the unlikely event it should fail to do so, you may wish to file a complaint with the Hungarian Medical Chamber or the General Dental Council.
Data Protection and Confidentiality
The clinics are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you in accordance with the relevant legislation.
They may collect from you personal information but they will only use such information to provide you with the information, products or services you requested.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the information submitted is correct and complete. Should the information change you must notify the clinics / dentists immediately. No liability will arise in respect of any losses suffered by you if the information submitted is incorrect, incomplete or out of date.
Except as disclosed, the clinics do not sell, rent, publish, exchange or otherwise make public your personal information without giving you opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such use.
The clinics may use 3rd party contractors and agents to help operate their business and they may share your personal information with these contractors for these limited purposes. In the case of a sale, merger or reorganisation of the clinic, all the personal information may be transferred to a 3rd party but reasonable steps will be taken to protect your privacy. The clinic may also disclose your information if it is necessary in order to comply with applicable laws or to protect the interest or safety of the clinic.
You can check, update or remove your personal information from the clinic's database and/or stop them sending you targeted e-mails by sending an e-mail request to them. Please note that occasionally you may be contacted for administrative purposes even if you opted out.
The clinics follow security procedures to prevent unauthorised access to personal information. They shall not transfer your data outside the European Union without getting your consent first.
The clinics reserve the right to change or update their terms without notice.
If any of the above terms is unenforceable in whole or in part, then the remainder of the terms shall survive and remain in full force.
Hungarian Law shall apply to the above terms and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hungarian courts.
For the exact wording and the full terms please refer to the terms and conditions and guarantees provided directly to you by the clinics.
Below you'll find the Savvy Health Ltd. Terms and Conditions that are effective in their own right independently from the clinics' terms. By attending a consultation with, agreeing a treatment plan by, accepting any advice from or undergoing any treatment by the clinics / dentists, you are deemed to have accepted the terms of both the dentists/clinics and those of Savvy Health Ltd.
You have accessed the official Savvy Health Ltd website at www.savvyhealth.co.uk and www.savvydental.co.uk.
The following words and phrases used in these Terms and Conditions, on the web sites www.savvyhealth.co.uk and www.savvydental.co.uk and in any official correspondence shall have the following meaning:
"Site", "web site" or "internet site" shall mean the official company web site at www.savvyhealth.co.uk and www.savvydental.co.uk.
"Company" shall mean Savvy Health Ltd.
"We" and "us" shall mean Savvy Health Ltd. and its employees, directors, consultants or other representatives acting on its behalf
"Clinics" and "our clinics" shall mean the dental clinics that Savvy Health Ltd. works with. These reputable independent clinics have legally binding contracts with Savvy Health Ltd under which they provide dental advice, dental treatments and other dental or health services directly to clients. The clinics take full responsibility for such advice, consultations, treatments and they expressly undertake the duty of care and directly provide guarantees to patients. Savvy Health Ltd does not provide medical / dental advice, any form of treatment, consultations, guarantees and does not have a duty of care that rests with the dentists and clinics.
"Dentists" and "our dentists" shall mean the fully qualified and registered dentists working for the aforementioned clinics. These dentists are bound by the the terms of the contract between the clinics and Savvy Health Ltd and their contract of employment with the clinics. They take full responsibility for the advice, consultations, treatments, duty of care and guarantees provided by the clinics.
By accessing this Site and/or by using the services of the Company or the clinics and/or dentists referred to herein, you agree to fully accept the following Terms.
Please note that the Company may from time to time update or change these Terms without notice for example to reflect changes in its operating practices or any changes in legislation or for other reasons. If you do not agree with these Terms (including any periodic updates and changes thereof), please immediately stop using the Site, the services of the Company and the services of the clinics / dentists referred to herein.
1. The Site and its contents are provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis without representations, endorsements or warranties of any kind whether express or implied. The Company expressly disclaims any such warranties and representations including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy, timeliness, availability and non-infringement.
2. All the information on the Site is intended to be general in nature and should not be relied on in connection with making any decisions. All decisions must be solely based on the information and advice provided directly to you by the dentists / clinics and the treatment plans, agreements, contracts drawn up, accepted, agreed and entered into directly between you and the clinics / dentists.
3. The company does not warrant that the server that makes the Site available will be free of viruses or other harmful components and its service will be uninterrupted.
4.The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages or loss arising out of or related to your use or inability to use the Site. The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages or loss arising out of any treatment plans, treatments, quotations, agreements, contracts accepted, entered into or agreed directly between you and the clinic(s) and dentists and/or any medical, dental and professional advice and treatment provided by the clinics and dentists. You understand that the Company does not provide you with any such advice, treatments, quotations, agreements or contracts.
5.You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its affiliates, employees, directors, officers, franchisees, licensees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses arising from or related to your use of the Site and/or any treatment plans, treatments, quotations, agreements, contracts accepted, entered into or agreed directly between yourself and the clinic(s) and dentists and/or any medical, dental and professional advice and treatment provided by the clinics and dentists and/or the breach of these Terms.
6.The Company reserves the right, entirely in its sole discretion, to terminate, suspend, change, limit any aspects of the Site or your access to the Site without any notice or penalty.
7. You warrant that you shall not upload, post, transmit, distribute, publish through the Site or about the Site via any other web sites, social networking sites or portals; send to the e-mail addresses published on the Site or used by the Company to communicate with you any materials that are unlawful, threatening, harassing; materials that restrict other users from using or enjoying the Site; and materials that contain viruses or other harmful components.
8.The contents of the Site including but not limited to website design, text, graphics, photographs, software, and source codes are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and intellectual property rights are either owned by or licensed to the Company.
9. The trademarks including but not limited to the Savvy Health, Reasons to Smile, Use Your Savvy and Savvy Dental words and device belong to the Company.
10. You agree to access the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial home use. You may download or print off one copy of all the pages of the Site for your own personal non-commercial reference only, and you may share a link to the site electronically with your friends via social networking sites, as long as you maintain and observe all trademark and copyright notices contained therein. No right or title in any downloaded or copied material from the Site shall be transferred to you as a result of such downloading, copying or sharing. Except as specifically permitted herein the copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, modifying, selling, or otherwise exploiting or using any of the content, marks in any form by any means without the express written consent of the Company is prohibited and may breach the copyright, trademark and intellectual property laws.
11. We welcome comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, inventions, developments, artwork, concepts and other types of communication that you disclose and submit to us (“Submissions”). Your personal details and any information related to your dental or medical condition are not considered Submissions under this paragraph. Unless expressly stipulated otherwise, and as long as your privacy is protected, the Company is free to use the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever. By making the Submission you agree to give the Company an irrevocable, royalty free right without time or geographic limitations to use, modify, develop, market, publish, advertise or otherwise use the Submission and any related copyrights or intellectual property. Any such use shall be without compensation to you. By making the Submission you also warrant that you own the material submitted and its use by Company shall not breach any 3rd party's intellectual property or other rights.
12. The Site includes links to and from 3rd party websites which are controlled and maintained by other companies. The Company does not endorse these Sites and is not responsible for any aspects of the content or the availability of these Sites.
Disclosures, Data Protection and Privacy
13. The Company is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you in accordance with the relevant legislation.
14. The Company may collect from you personal information (“Disclosures”) such as your name, address and contact details etc. when you contact the Company with comments / questions and additionally your medical or dental history and travel plans when you book an appointment with the clinics and the dentists. The Company may also ask for your CV and references when you apply for a job with us and a business plan or business background when you apply for an agency or franchise opportunity with us.
15. It is your responsibility to ensure that the disclosures are correct and complete. Should there be any changes to your circumstances that may affect the disclosures (and as a consequence any treatment plan or treatment), you must notify the Company and/or the clinics and dentists immediately. No liability will arise in respect of any losses suffered by you if the disclosures are incorrect or incomplete or out of date.
16. We shall only use your personal information to reply to your questions or to pass it on to the clinics / dentists for them to directly provide medical, dental and professional advice, consultations, treatment plans and treatments for you; or to assess your application for a job / agency / franchise opportunity and notify you of the results. We may also use your personal information to ask your opinion about or to keep you updated about our products, services and promotions or to offer you general information.
17. Except as disclosed in this notice we do not sell, rent, publish, exchange or otherwise make public your personal information (other than sharing it with group companies in the normal course of business) without giving you opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such use.
18. We may use 3rd party contractors and agents to help us operate our business and maintain / develop the Site and we may share your personal information with these contractors for these limited purposes.
19. If the Company is sold to or merges with another company or if there is a reorganisation or partial change of control of the company, all the personal information may be transferred to a 3rd party. Reasonable steps will be taken to protect your privacy in these cases.
20. We may also disclose your information if it is necessary in order to comply with applicable laws or to protect the interest or safety of the Company.
21. You can check, update or remove your personal information from our database and/or stop us sending you targeted e-mails by sending an e-mail request to email@example.com. Please note that occasionally you may be contacted for administrative purposes even if you opted out.
22.We follow security procedures to prevent unauthorised access to personal information.
24. We shall not transfer your data outside the European Union without getting your consent first.
25. These Terms are a binding contract between you and the Company and supersede all prior agreements between the parties in the subject matter. Any treatment plans, treatments, consultations, quotations, agreements, contracts entered into, accepted or agreed directly between you and the clinics / dentists and any medical, dental and professional advice provided directly to you by the clinic and dentists are governed by the separate terms and conditions stipulated directly by the clinics and dentists and remain in force.
26. You accept that the Company acts as an introducer to the clinics and dentists referred to herein and on the Site. You further acknowledge that the dental and health services, including but not limited to consultations, treatments, medical and dental advice, are provided directly to you by these clinics and dentists and you solely base your decisions on the information, advice and treatment plans prepared by the clinics and dentists and your own research. You accept that the Company does not carry out any healthcare and/or dental treatments and services, nor does it give you professional, dental or medical advice and the duty of care solely lies with the clinics and dentists. The company's liaison with the dentists and/or clinics on your behalf does not constitute a dental/ medical referral. You are ultimately resonsible for the choice of dentist, clinic and accepting any advice and/or treatment directly from the dentists / clinics. You therefore agree that the Company cannot be held liable in connection with the performance or non-performance of any such dental and health services, treatments, treatment plans; professional, medical or dental advice; duty of care and your choice of dentist / clinic.
27. By attending a consultation with, accepting any advice by, agreeing a treatment plan with or undergoing any treatment by the clinics / dentists you agree to fully accept the separate terms and conditions of the clinics and dentists. Any consultation in the UK is an initial assessment only. Your diagnosis and the treatment plans are established by the clinic in Hungary with the aid of other dentists or specialists (as required) and sent to you after the consultation.
28. You agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages or loss arising out of or related to any treatment plans, quotations, agreements, contracts accepted, entered into or agreed directly between you and the clinics and the dentists and/or any treatments, consultations or professional, medical or dental advice, duty of care or referral provided by the clinics and dentists.
29. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its affiliates, employees, directors, officers, franchisees, licensees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs, other expenses and duty of care arising from or related to the treatment plans, treatments, consultations, quotations, agreements, contracts accepted, entered into or agreed directly between you and the clinics, dentists and/or any treatments provided by the clinics and dentists and/or any professional, medical or dental advice or referral given by the dentists and clinics and/or the breach of these Terms.
30. Arranging travel and accommodation and bearing the costs of travel, accommodation, meals and other expenses incurred when visiting the clinic are entirely your responsibility regardless whether the expenses are incurred in connection with a consultation, treatment, check-ups, guarantee work or any other reason and regardless whether they take place in the UK or in Hungary. Any information provided by the Company is not considered as professional travel advice and you should always make your own enquiries before you make any decisions.
31. If the Company assists you with information or in any other way in connection with any aspects of your travel arrangements, it does not act in the capacity of a travel agent and cannot be held liable for the performance or non-performance of any travel service providers and operators. You are solely responsible for directly settling all costs arising out of such travel services and to take out appropriate medical travel insurance to cover any potential problems with your travel arrangements.
32. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between yourself and the Company. You expressly confirm that you have not entered into this contract on the basis of any representations that are not expressly incorporated into this contract.
33. If any of these Terms should be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, then such terms shall be severed and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in effect.
34. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hungary and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hungarian courts. In the event of a dispute arising under or in connection with this contract, the parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute amicably within 30 days of one party notifying the other about the dispute in writing (giving all the relevant facts and details of the dispute). Should this not resolve the dispute then the parties may apply to the Hungarian courts to resolve the issue.
35. If you have any concerns or questions about any of these Terms please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org